The RW4UTours Phuket, Railay Beach and Koh Samui module is the perfect way to experience all that Southern Thailand has to offer. We start in Phuket Town, where you’ll have time to explore the markets and see some of the most beautiful temples in Thailand. We’ll then transfer to Chris Parker’s favourite place in Thailand, Railay Beach. Then, we travel to Kao Sak National Park where we’ll sleep on lake bungalows. And finally, we’ll take a boat ride to spectacular Koh Samui to see some of the more colourful characters associated with the RW4U YouTube channel.
On arrival at Phuket International Airport our RW4UTour representative/s will greet you and transport you to your hotel located in the old town of Phuket. Later that evening, get to know your fellow tour participants at the official welcome drinks and dinner and receive your tour briefing.
So, you’re rested and enjoyed a wonderful Southern Thai dinner. Now we join the team at 5 Star Marine for a spectacular day aboard a luxurious boat leaving Phuket Pier and travelling to:
- Leam Haad Beach
- Hong Lagoon
- Koh Daeng
- Railay Beach (where we will spend the next 2 nights)
After breakfast we will start the day at Non’s Coffee Station followed by a walk along the beach where we will end up at Pranang Cave (better known as the Penis Temple). You may be amused by this BUT the Thai people are very superstitious and come here to ask the Gods to help them fall pregnant and even try to ask for the sex of the baby. Once at the beach you are free to either:
- Do some kayaking
- Lagoon hike
- Tonsai Bay walk
- Get a suntan or just swim in the sea
DAY 4We need to wake up at the crack of dawn as today we start our trip to Khao Sak National Park. The trip involves a boat ride back to the mainland and then a bus trip (approximately 3 hours) so that we can take a boat to our destination (Phutawan Resort) where you will stay in capsules on the lake. The resort offers a vast array of activities such as:
- Boat tours – showing the natural beauty of the area (including Guilin of Thailand)
- Jungle trekking
- A trip to Nam Talu Cave waterfall
At night you will enjoy some southern style Thai food (which is a lot different to food from the other regions of Thailand) before retiring to your room (you’ll need the rest after all the activities of the day – especially the early start).
Today we leave the national park and head to the beautiful island sanctuary known as Koh Samui. From Nathon Pier by ferry, we will arrive mid-afternoon in Koh Samui. You will be taken to your hotel where you can unpack your gear and then spend some relaxing time around the pool or take a stroll and see the sights. Maybe even ending up at some tranquil beach!
Dinner will be at Mr Ung’s (many of you will have seen on the RW4U YouTube channel) and, after dinner, you are free to stroll around and find yourself a nice bar for a relaxing cocktail.
Today, you can have a sleep in – hell you’ve earned it or some of you may choose to play golf (additional charge) – we will arrange the necessary transfers to/from the course. After a late breakfast we will transfer to Bung’s for an afternoon of fun and frivolity (food, beers, maybe even a few puffs). Relax and talk to Bung who will keep you entertained for hours with his unique life insights.
Tonight, we explore the (in)famous Chaweng nightlife which Koh Samui is famous for. You can stroll along the streets before we stop for dinner. After dinner, feel free to explore the many bars/clubs that Chaweng is famous for.
After breakfast (at around 11am) we will be off to Nigel’s for a game of Disc Golf followed by a BBQ lunch (including drinks).
In the afternoon we will take you to Bantai Beach where you can either relax by the sea OR take a stroll and take in the beautiful sights and maybe even stop somewhere for afternoon tea or even a cocktail.
In the evening there will be a Farewell Dinner – you will be treated to a traditional Thai banquet where you will experience the many delightful types of Thai food while reflecting on your southern Thailand adventure.
Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end. For those of you leaving us to go home, you will be transferred to Koh Samui International Airport. We’d like to thank you for choosing us and hope that you enjoyed the tour.
- Solo Traveller Match is when we match you with a person of similar age and gender to share a room. RW4UTours are experienced at matching guests together and this is a great option for participants who want to take advantage of the twin share price but are travelling alone.
- It is recommended that all international guests joining this tour fly in and out of Bangkok International Airport (Suvarnabhumi) and connect to Phuket via a domestic service.
- International/Domestic Flights are not included in the package price and are to be arranged independently at an additional cost. Need help with your flights?
Contact us at ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) for assistance.
- For all tours starting after 1st June 2023 you are able to reserve a place on these tours by paying a deposit of USD300 (via credit card) when completing your booking.
- For all tours starting after 1st June 2023 balance payments are due 30 days prior to the start date of your selected tour.
- Note that all tours have a maximum of 20 persons and spaces fill fast.
2023 Tour Dates
- Thursday 2nd November – Thursday 9th November
2024 Tour Dates
- Sunday 11th February – Sunday 18th February
- Sunday 21st April – Sunday 28th April
- Sunday 9th June – Sunday 16th June
- Sunday 11th August – Sunday 18th August
- Sunday 13th October – Sunday 20th October
- Sunday 8th December – Sunday 15th December